Good News in the house!

2 interviews coming up for me!
Tml would be at the Singapore Department of Statistics and Friday to CPF board I go!
If I get the job @ CPF, I would be colleagues with my dearest jie! =P
For those who knows me well enough, it isn't hard to guess why did I apply for the Statistics job lah.
I love govt jobs for their fat bonuses!
Then I can go on holidays overseas! Wohoo! v(^_^)o

To Qi, things may have changed abit @ home.
But we can still go Taiwan tgt.
Or just any other countries. (I still prefer TW though!)
Can treat like going with friends who brought friends along de.
Some feelings once changed, it's nt easy to bring them back in just an instance.
Yes, especially for someone whom others think is stubborn.

Qiqi received a 70% sponsorship for her course in SIM!
So now, she don't hafta worry that much le. =)
Happy studying for your BSc Mathematics with Business!

Aunt Shannon received her teaching award too!
So, her school fees are subsidised.
Enjoy your Uni life in NTU!

2.5 happiness! (^^,)
It would be a confirmed triple happiness if I can get the job!
*prays hard*

P/S: I have put my intention of working in cafes on hold.
I just got a 'wife' & need to support it. And I definitely need $$ to start a cafe, yah?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!