The Relaxing Days!

Last Friday, I went to watch this show with Qi & Xiong.
The show is funny, other than that, nth much to expect.
Well, it's a cartoon, what do you want out of it beside entertainment anyway?
Oh, guess which is my fave character?
Hmm, if you know the vocal behind each character, it's not diff to guess.
Anyway, from the photo above, you can see lah.
It's Master Tigress! Coz Angelina Jolie was the vocal for it!

Was @ Gpa's hse over the weekends.
E'time we get together, we feast! v(^_^)o
Sinful ah!!
And yah, I promised Qi that the next time we go back Gpa's hse, we wld drive.
(Only for going back Gpa's hse.)
每件事对于不同人有着不同的意义,对一个人来说是小事但对另一个人可能是他的生命。
就有如贞操对不同女生有着不一样的重要性。更重要的是,每个人有着不同的性格。拿得起未必一定放得下,而原谅不代表忘记。

I had this craving for pratas!
It's all Sy's fault for making me sin! (^_^)
Coz sometime ago, she blogged abt Mr Prata @ Clementi.
Since then, I wanted to go try it out.
So, I pulled Serene to sin with me!
Getting fat le... Jialut! =P
Personally, I still think Bukit Timah or the one near NUS one taste better. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!