Miraculous Day!

I had an interview today at Alfa Centre.
(Diagonally opp KK Hospital)
As I've arranged to meet my cuzzies tonight, so I took a bus down instead of riding my bike.
The bus broke down @ Bukit Panjang!Gosh! I'm gona be so late, so I tot.
I almost wanted to take a cab down.
But I cooled down & said, nt till the v.last min, all hopes are nt lost.
I decided to wait for the next bus.
When u believe in miracles, they happen to u. =)
(At least, that's wat I think)
I reached the place 5mins b4 my interview, which was arranged 2b at 2pm.

Went to meet up with Xiong 1st as he knocks off @ 3pm today.
We had 4 hours to spare b4 meeting Qi & Jie @ 7pm for our dinner.
So we walked to The Cathay and catch this movie.
It's a nice show! I wld rate it a 4/5.
But I dun rem Adam Sandler to be that BIG size when he acted in "Click".
Perhaps, some wld think this is just a comedy to laugh ur hearts out.
I think if u look deeper, you might just learn a thing or 2.
Personally, I felt that this movie teaches u abt peace, harmony & accept the differences of 2 c'tries/races.
And I think it tried to convey the point that even horny guys would make their "stand" to be faithful to 1 woman, when they finally found the one.
(Though these 2 points were shown through a humorous way.)

Dinner was at the foodcourt at Le Meridien.
Had Korean food, quite nice I wld say. =)
Then to Xin Wang @ Cine for drinks/desserts.
I think we have the "loud" faces, coz the waitress brought us to a corner when there are other tables ard.


两只猫 - 吉蒂猫与熊猫!
Yes, I'm just being lame.


Owners of the 2 cats.
Jie & Qiqi!

The 2nd miracle to me...

Our entertainer of the nite - WC!
Coz he's often missing frm our catch ups.
But, can we do w/o the merlion's stunts the next time u join us?
We promise no jokes 2b cracked when u're drinking...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!