DBS outing with 艾老爷!

If I have wrinkles appearing earlier than they should, these 3 girls are to blame.
DBS = dai(呆), ben(笨), sha(傻)
They're funny, they're lame and yet the cutest group of girls who make me laugh till tears can roll down the cheeks.
Together, they have been thru alot of UPs and DOWNs in their friendship, personal & love lives.
But I strongly believe they would continue to stay united even when their vision are blurred, their legs are weak & they can't make fun of their 艾老爷 as much as they can like before.
You girls certainly rock in perking up my day!
I love you equally much lah, ok?
*muacks*

P/S: By the way, the phone interview I had earlier was nth much loh. Still hafta go down personally on Tues for a formal one. haha =P Keep u guys posted of the latest news. =) Enjoy the weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!