Over the weekends...

On Sat, Serene went on a secret mission(that's wat she said) with me.
I felt bad for letting her took 3 times 3mins walk with me.
So, I treated her to dinner at LJS to eat the Chicken Feast she has been craving for.


This set & a drink costs $5.50.
Quite worth it, but I think McWings & KFC popcorn chicken are nicer.
Personal opinion though. =P

Today, I went kids visiting again!
To Lydia's hse with my buddy, Shuon.


Babies are wonderful creatures, they can slp & eat/drink @ the same time.
Just look at Baby Jaydon! =)
This little fellow is a stubborn king as quoted by his gma.


And this is Jaydon's shy & photogenic sister, Natalie.
Her smile goes on when u take up the camera.
Then it's gone when the camera is down.
Cute little thing. =D

Then I dropped by Lyn's house...


This is the only photo I took.
It's poorly taken, I know.
I couldn't handle the nv-stop-fidgeting Sherlina lah.
So I didn't manage to take nicer photos.
I should just go with TYL.
I'll carry the baby & leave the coax-ing & taking of photos to her.
The ah-siaoz Aunt Stace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!