Sudoku Challenge!

Today is the Sudoku Semi Finals Challenge!
B4 tt, I went Rocky Master 2 try their American Breakfast which I've been craving 4 a long time.
It was great! But cannot eat too often, coz it costs $9.50!
I took 19 mins for the challenge.
2 easy, 1 medium & 1 taxing puzzles.
Pray that I get into the finals! =)


Cute boards!

Went back Rocky Master to wait from 10.30am - 3pm for cuzzie XoNg to KO.
Then we went to this Comics & Toys convention fair @ Suntec.
Took me awhile to get the above photos coz there're alot of ppl taking photos with these boards.
Actually, there are more. But can't stand waiting for ages to take photos.
And OMFG, the crowd can kill! (*_*)
Unless u wana get some good deals of comics & toys, pls don't even go there!
Anyway, chuang yi's comics selling @ 10% discount booth wide.
There're action figures selling @ $5/$10.
Oh, there's Wall-e * his robotic gf figures too.
Luckily, I don't have a job now.
If not, I'll be so tempted to buy those action figures & model cars!!
In case, you readers don't know, I love these!
The only 2 kinds of toys I've kept from my childhood toys.

I'm going JB for KTV with Jie, Qi & Xiong tonight!
Have fun & enjoy ur wkends, folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!