The story...

As my fingers worked its way on the keyboard, typing out the last few episodes of my story, I get more excited. Somehow, it feels like a mother giving birth after carrying the baby for whole 9 mths! At the same time, a sense of sadness came over me. It seems like when I get to the end of the story, a part of me is lost or I've just lost a good friend. Getting emotional over the story, maybe..haha =) I wondered if my readers are just as excited as I am...

4 more days to the first episode of my story! Stay tuned!

Watch this space for the important moment of this blog!

27th Aug 2007, 0000hrs - Story of Us 幸福由你开始 would be presented to all for the first time! (^^.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!