Happy Occasions!


Mice mei's b'day!

How many years have we know each other?
Since my poly years, at least 5 -6 years le ba, I guess.
Time flies & you have grown up!
Ever wondered the reason y I'm there each year even when Thunder or Giggs are not going?
Coz I'll never forget how touched I was some years back...
You may have forgotten but I'll nv forget the taste of the mini b'day cake you bought...
And the call you made asking me to meet you at the shop you were working at...
Heeren Annex - The place that held memories for us...
Where we first met...
Where I helped you with the little price tags...
And where we shared our woes...
Friends are friends forever!
Happy Birthday, Mice!


4th August 2007 - Rochelle's ROM!

It's getting spacious for me as you girls leave the shelf one by one. Mixed emotions whenever I attend your ROMs and weddings. Of course, I'm happy that you have found your happiness. Just can't help feeling sad as you get married and have kids of your own, we would spend lesser time together. BUT which also means I'm going to have more god-sons and god-daughters soon!

Hey girl! Things alway seem to fall out of our expectations. Looking forward to Feb next year! Should be around that time right? Must stay happy, ok? Or it'll has negative influence. =)

Talking about god-children, I miss my god-daughter, Nat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!