New pictures in my comp!


I think I really look like a big kid to my colleague.
Or I look like a trash collector.
My colleague, Rina gave me these & they're sitting on my desk right now.
Shall send them to some charity home soon.
Any takers?


Dear gave me this for our 17th month anniversary!
A train, a van or a truck?

Look closer!
It's a Famous Amos biscuit tin.
Don't think you can see the golden words on the left...
It's "Have A Sunny Day"


And 旦旦 is my anniversary prez for her.
It's supposed to keep her company when she goes Genting.
Her mum said bag too small, so in the end she didn't bring with her.
haha =P


Some time ago, she bought me this.
HAMTARO!

Dear put the tissue there, saying it looks nicer and more artistic. =)


I'm defintely not Jolin's fan.
But the tube she wore attracts my eyes when I was outside the store.
M'sia Levis - A place with some old fond memories.
This tube looks like the other piece of billabong tube I saw before.
I went in, wanted to see how it actually looks like.
But there isn't a single piece to be found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!