A preview to my story...

I have yet to finish my story, but I've a song to share...

I compose it for a character in my story. In the story, it's supposed to be a song written & sung by 1 of the male lead, Ralph. The receiver of his song is a girl he likes, Agnes.

So, here allow me to show you the lyrics.

Title: Angel
Her heart aches for him
The love they once shared is lost
I saw her tears and felt her pain
It's a feeling I have had
Tastes bitter than bitter
What can I do to help her
Just how do I make her feel better
She's an angel fallen to earth
Now that she seems bruised
It's all because of him
If only anyone could turn back time
Don't ever let her meet him
She's an angel from above
Oh God! Are you still watching over her?
If so, please answer my prayers
Set her free
And let her love in peace
Give her the happiness she deserves

The song is a gift sent to me. Coz I juz suddenly have a 灵感, den I write out the lyrics immediately. And after I wrote the lyrics, the melody automatically comes to my mind too. Guess what, I even recorded it down & dear is the 1st to listen. Mb she can share with you her comments on the song after listening to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!