Story of US - 5th episode!

(5)
“Yeah! We have finally graduated! Are you folks happy?” Frederick exclaimed.

“You bet man!” Jim took off his mortarboard.

“Ready, folks?” Renee asked.

“Ready, one, two and three!” At the count of three, the four friends threw their mortarboards high up in the air.

“So, how shall we celebrate our graduation?” Angie was taking off her cloak as she asked.

“Sorry, Renee and I are going to watch Bartley Band’s concert! The two of you have to find your own programs!” Frederick smirks.

“Hey! Didn’t we promise to have a graduation dinner or something?” Jim grumbled.

“Pal, we can always have a graduation dinner anytime. But Bartley Band’s concert is not held everyday. Sorry for not informing you before hand.” Frederick apologized.

“You don’t sound the least apologetic.” Angie commented.

“Whatever you say today, I’m in a good mood.” Frederick pulled Renee hands and off they ran down the corridors.

“So, it’s you and me now. What shall we do?” Angie looked at Jim.

“How about getting a bite first? My stomach is rumbling.” Jim chuckled as he held onto his stomach.

“Ok. I haven’t eaten my breakfast either.”

Jim brought Angie to his favorite hangout place, Eagle’s Café.

“What would you like?” Jim asked as they settled down on the sofa seats.

“What do they have here?” Angie put down her bag and looked at the table menu.

“If you trust my taste, how about letting me recommend you some dishes? We can share.”

“Ok, you decide. I’m easy on food. Just anything to feed my hungry stomach.”

“How about your drink?”

“Anything you order.” Angie flashed a smile.

Five minutes later, Jim returned with their drinks.

“Here’s a berry mango twist for you, it’s mango and fresh strawberry blended with vanilla ice-cream.” Jim said as he placed the glass of pinky drink in front of Angie.

“What’s this you having? Looks nice.” Angie helped to take the glass off the tray that Jim is holding.

“Mine’s Dreamy White Chocolate and it’s make up of espresso single, melted white chocolate streamed with froth and topped with chocolate shavings. The food would be here shortly. I’ve ordered a Thai seafood salad, southern tender chicken giant burger, oxtail stew and a bitter chocolate fudge cake to be served later. All these are my favorites!”

“Wow! That sounds like a lot of food, can we finish them?”

“No worries! I would clear them.” Jim grinned.

*For those readers, who are interested to know what the dishes that Jim ordered contains:-
Thai Seafood Salad (Iceberg lettuce with prawns, squids and breaded crab claws garnished with tomato wedges. Served with Thai sweet sauce, herb and vinaigrette dressing)
Southern Tender Chicken Giant Burger (Golden-fried marinated crispy chicken fillet, tomatoes and onions in B.B.Q sauce)
Oxtail Stew (Braised oxtail with assorted veggies and steamed rice)
Bitter chocolate fudge cake (Alluring dark bitter chocolate fudge soaked in rum, decorated with dark chocolate shavings)
These are found on the menu of Café’ Cartel. Please visit www.cafecartel.com.sg for more information.*

“The food certainly tastes great! Thanks for bringing me here and recommend all these good food. Where shall we go now?” Angie said as she rubbed her satisfied stomach.

“How about catching a movie at Stuart Mall?” Jim suggested.

“Sounds like a great idea. Let’s go then!”

There weren’t any nice shows screening when Angie and Jim reached the cinemas. They decided to go shopping instead.

“Are you bored shopping with me? We can go somewhere else if you want.” Angie turned to look at Jim who was following behind her.

“No, it’s ok. I can be a good fashion advisor if you want to.” Jim smiled.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah! Actually, I love to shop. Who doesn’t like to see and buy nice things? Frederick said shopping is meant for girls so I normally shop alone.”

“I’m amazed.”

After two hours of shopping, Angie got some new clothes and shoes while Jim bought a few comic books and an Adidas jacket.

“Wow! You certainly have good taste in ladies clothing. Maybe the next time Renee and I go shopping, we can ask you along.”

“It’s my pleasure if you do. Angie, are you in a hurry to get home?”

“Nope. Why?”

“I feel like going to Cupid Park, can you accompany me?”

“Sure!”
---------------------
What happened at Cupid Park? Find out in tomorrow's 6th episode! haha =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!