27th Aug 2007!

Looking back at my 24yrs of life, though I have not achieved alot, I'd make alot of friends and I treasure them. Because of them, I get to have a whole week of birthday celebrations every year! Be it simple meal or specially arranged programs, I love them all!

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO CELEBRATED WITH ME!

For those I don't get to meet, I'm glad to know that you remember this day. Thank You for the well wishes through email, smses, msn & friendster too!

No doubt, there're some friends who I was waiting for their wishes the whole day and now it's 14 mins b4 my b'day comes to an end, there's still nth I heard from them. Mb it simply slipped off their mind due to their busy schedules or some have lost my contact. Whatever it is, I'm glad that once in our lives, our paths crossed.

P/S: Took alot of photos over these few days, shall post them up soon. Most probably this coming weekend. Stay tuned for the photos and remember to come back each day for a new episode of my story!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!