An enjoyable trip to Gpa's hse!






Looking at the three photos above,
how do you feel?

I do not know about you readers, I feel peaceful whenever I stepped back to this place. My gpa's hse, the perfect place for me to destress. Once in awhile, I need to escape from the hectic life in S'pore. It can really drives ppl crazy at times. Anyway, I'm back! So read on for more insights on my trip.


First, this is evidence of Ivan, the author working on his story.
I'm really working on it, just that it's not done yet. Heez


The first night...


What a mess!



The culprits behind all the mess!

A b'fast date with Gpa!


At the small muslim stall...


I love the place for the weather, but I'm just too afraid of cold.


Qiqi & Gpa!


Prata! Yummy!


And cheap kuehs at RM0.25 each!


Our very cool gpa with the sunglasses we gave him last Christmas!


No one know what this is called in chinese...
Actually, the fruit inside is exactly like rambutans, only thing is it's slightly bigger in size.


Qi's trying to show you how the fruit looks like...can see?

The most frequent activity we did was to eat, eat and EAT!





Even when we were out shopping, we still eat!



At 大碗粥 - Large Bowl...







The fried rice!


Some red wine vermicelli Qi ordered...


Outside the 大碗粥...


Dinner & add-on compliments (satay) from 2nd Uncle.


Simple breakfast with your family tastes better than anything!


That's how big the bun is, same size as Qi's fist.
It's called 皇帝包!


With the councillor, Jing Wei!


With our god-bro...
He's younger than us, but...


The shopping uncles @ work!


We are the spokepersons for Miko Soya Bean milk!

Ohana means no one gets left out or forgotten...





So together we work as one to prepare for dinner!


Tadah! The hardwork of everyone!


Eating the fruits of our hardwork!

On the same night, after Councillor Jing Wei joined us at Gpa's hse...


We had Maggi Curry Mee for supper!


We ate these at 11pm+...

B'fast together b4 it's time to go home...


Getting ready to leave...
How come it looks like CNY? haha =)

Nice biscuits selling @ 3 pkts for RM10.00!


Look at the food we bought!


Qi and her 战利品!


These are what I bought!


Of course these are not for myself...


These are birthday presents for my friends!


These are mine!
The boxers are cute hor? (^^.)


And a new pair of slippers!


I love this most!
But Aunt Shannon said v.childish! *faintz*
HMPH! Childish, I'm still keeping it for myself, not gona give you!

Had a great time, enjoyed every moments we had!
May I win the wager we made! (".)

Comments

MiZuKi said…
Just a small qns, who did u give the pink top to?
Eagle Ivan said…
Anor impt woman of my life...
MiZuKi said…
Hmph...I know. It is ur mum. Smart gal hor....
Eagle Ivan said…
Most ppl would be able to guess that lah, clever gal..haha =P

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!