A Break!

Finally, I'm getting a break! Tml nite at this hour, I'll be destress-ing myself at Gpa's hse! My most beloved place on Planet Earth! May it be a smooth work day for me tml! Hope the traffic would not be heavy at the checkpoint. I'm gona get to see my cousins once more! So many things to be done when we're back! Alot to catch up with each other. Not forgetting our fave, 买东西,吃东西! waha *LOL*

Dun miss me, readers! At the same time, I'm bringing Princess Qi's laptop back to write my story. A different environment to cultivate a different mood for the same story and hope surprises would set in. Take Care, folks! Have a Happy National Day!

P/S: For the diff group of friends who's going Genting, take care & enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!