Preview to birthday celebrations photos!

I haven't got the time to unpack my b'day presents or arrange those photos taken during my b'day celebrations. Pls bear with me & I promise to post up all those nice photos over this wkend!

Here's a little preview of the photos...

24th August 2007, Friday - With B group! (Shane, we have missed you!)

The August Babies!


With the 3 guests who prepared the pleasant surprise!


25th August 2007, Saturday - With KA gang! (Lilin, you too were missed by us!)


26th August 2007, Sunday - With Dear!


27th August 2007, Monday - With 5G1U & a VIP - YT the chicken eater!



28th August 2007, Tuesday - With Ohana! (I love our 3.5 siblings!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!