Think twice!

SMRT would not let those inconsiderate folks who consume food on the trains off with just a warning from now on. Offenders would usually be fined $30, but penalties can go up to $500.

I definitely support this! Mb I shld impose a similar fine of $3 for those who violate the rules & eat in my room. Or mb, I shld print a bigger warning & stick on my bedroom door.

And if only they can FINE those "DEAF" who blasts their music off on trains too. Wohoo! Den we wld at least have some peace. =) With those fines, perhaps they might wana consider reducing the train fares?

Anyway, if u're interested to find out more, click here!

P/S : Yes, I seldom take public tpt. But I did experience all these unpleasant stuff when I've not gotten my own tpt in the past. =P But I still can wish for a pleasant trip for my family & friends too, right? (^_^)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!