Random-ness. . .


旧爱, TYL came back from her overseas work trip.
She got hp accessories for us. =P
I hanged the tortoise hp accessory she gave me tgt with my bike keys.

Was out with Mum to collect our new passports. While in the car, I asked her, "What are u getting for me this b'day?" Her immediate reply came, "Quite poor recently, I buy u cake, ok?" So I said, "When I asked u tt qns, I was nt expecting u 2 say any expensive things either. U shld noe a card is enuf 2 make me happy."

Den she said, "Ur b'day falls on a sat/sun nt?". Of coz I asked her y & told her it's on a Thurs. She replied, "So I can take leave loh. Ok, I'll take leave & acc u on that day to play computer games at home!" *faints* That game fanatic!

Bt well, I told her e'yr I wld go back to my pri sch & visit my teachers on my b'day as it's near to Teachers' Day. And most prob, I'll be studying for my exams by then. Folks, celebrate for me after my Aug papers, ok?

My b'day - like wat I've said e'yr. I don't need fanciful gifts or expensive meals. All I want is you ppl (esp family & frenz) to rem; a sms frm the heart is enuf to make my b'day a WONDERFUL one. As we grow older, we seem 2 have lesser time for catch ups. That's y my only hope each yr is that different groups of ppl can make time to catch up with me on my b'day even if it's only for an hr or so. I believe it's the thoughts that count. =)

Talking abt birthday, it's good to be alive, u noe? Not many ppl knows, I always tell myself, "Ivan, 你的命是捡回来的,所以你要很努力的活着!" I had an op on the 2nd day I was born & medical technology was not that advanced back then. It was a 50/50 percent success rate ops & I survived. So I keep telling myself I MUST live e'day like it's my last, so I won't die with any regrets. I'm still trying very hard though. =P

The shades I bought in TW cracked this afternoon.
So, I went to buy a new one.

I realized I have a fetish for shades, pens, rings & belts.
Always so tempted to buy them.

If u're still reading by now, u shld realized this entry is really VERY random. I'm just typing watever I tot of. Bt, continue reading my random tots if u're interested to know wat had I been tinking recently. =P

Went suntanning @ ECP again. Somehow, I juz feel VERY nt at ease if I'm nt at the beach on Sat/Sun. I did alot of thinking during that 2 hr tan. And it's abt her. U noe who means u noe who, if u don't den it doesnt' really matter either. Alot of ppl ard me has been advising me all these while, I truly appreciated their words of advice, constant reminders & endless nagging. I may seem unreceptive, but each words you said, I remembered. When time comes for me to process, I'll search in my database & analyze them.

Today was the day. Don't ask me why, the decision to analyze the situation juz popped up in my head. As much as I like her, I think I wldn't want 2 risk the friendship & alot of other things/ppl involved in tis case. It wasn't really meant 2b in the 1st place. Be it I jumped or fell in, it's time I start to climb up/out of the pit.

*blog entry edited* I don't like arguements but I was in a VENT IT ALL OUT mood when I typed the previous entry. I think Gma or Dad wldn't want 2c anor quarrel breaking out, so I've decided to remove my harsh words which may hurt others like how his/hers/theirs hurt us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!