Headaches!


Perhaps I need to do this too?
Lay on the floor with all fours with an ice bag on the head?

1st headache - What's the best gift to receive on your b'day? Having an exam on the actual day? Hmm, as a 1/2 cup full person, I'm taking it with an optimistic view. It's GOOD LUCK!

Exam dates are out, I'm taking two papers, CAT Paper 1 & 2. Paper 2 exam date is confirmed on 31st Aug, Mon. There're 2 dates for Paper 1, 27th & 28th Aug, Thurs & Fri; the sch wld allocate for us. So, I'll be taking off on the 3 days. On a brighter note, it's a LONG wkend for me!

2nd headache - I know it's not right shld I proceed on, so I told myself to pull back & climb out b4 etg's too late. Yet, I hate myself for liking her that much. Seeing her so sick & weak or seems so apologetic each time she did sth wrong, I wld juz forgive her & be nice 2 her all over again. When it comes to her, I can never force myself 2b "heartless".

3rd headache - I'm literally having a bad headache. Mb I shld be like YT & post the "resolution" on my blog? I "think" I shld quit drinking totally, can every1 just remind me tt I'm supposed 2 quit drinking alcohol from now on? If not, I think I'm so gona puke out my liver 1 of these days. Or mb "die" of a serious splitting headache? Is that considered accidental death? Can claim insurance? haha =P

Ok, that's it. Have a GREAT weekend folks! I'm so going for my badminton game with my buddy now. Dinner with Queen Mama & Little Princess 2nite. And it's post celebration for my 旧爱, tyl tml!! Wohoo! v(^_^)o B'coz of all these, I've to skip a session of suntanning this wkend to have time for my revision. On the +ve side, let my skin have a rest day @ last. Heez =P

Always look on the bright side of life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!