Laugh your stress away!

I love Dome @ Dempsey! I love my wives @ SDC! So, of coz I must bring them there! v(^_^)o

I was missing their Club Sandwich + Ice Chocolate with Gelato, coz I really need HAPPY FOOD!

And I feel that it's a WONDERFUL place for chilling out & relax on a Fri evening after a hectic week @ work!


The food we had! (^_^)


We started clearing our bags 2c wat each other brings e'day. . .


Fathila seems like she's on the run & Eagle's stuff mostly in black.
After seeing wat's in my bag, the ladies said, "VERY accounts bag!"


Den we have tissue girls' bags emptied!


Outside Dome @ Dempsey b4 we set off to pick Gladys & Murs!


Off we went KAP to reminisce our childhood!


I'm influencing EVERYONE almost EVERYWHERE with my thumb ups!
But if it makes them HAPPY like it does to me, why not?
It's for a GOOD cause! =)

I had an event-packed Sat! 2pm - 5pm, I had extra lessons.
Den went home to drive car out to meet YT & XY. Went Shears Bridge to take photos of the NDP preview fireworks. We bought Mac there to eat as we wait. After the fireworks, we were busy taking photos of ourselves.
We got so engrossed cam-whoring & didn't realize a cleaner was clearing the place. In afew seconds, our dinner was gone! *faints* Can he gets any faster than that? Poor YT didn't touch her food at all. At least, XY & I already ate the mains, only left with the drinks.
So, we went PS to let YT grab a bite @ Xin Wang Cafe while we chat.

The ladies left for home after Sy came to meet me for movies! Wanted to watch, "A Frozen Flower". However, the counter staff said I need both ICs to buy the tixs as it was a R21 show. Coz I went to buy it earlier in the afternoon after my class, I didn't have Sy's IC with me. So, I bought tixs for the "Murderer" instead.


This is a FANTASTIC show!

Different ppl has different reviews on movies coz we have different preference, so I like it may not means u'll like it too. =)
I feel that the plot is NICE! Bt it can be abit slow in some scenes. The ending was a GREAT twist though I still dislike the way it ended. U can somehow guessed who's the real murderer yet u're only 50% correct.
*Never knew CUTE can ended up SICK!* Tt's the sentence I told Sy after we finished watching the show. As to why, go watch it to find out for yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!