The recent loving stuff!


Took these photos off Pan Mei's website.

I didn't go for the Star Cruise Virgo in which I've requested tgt with other fans for her to perform on. It came too fast as a surprise. Didn't know our combined request sent to Star Cruise Virgo really works. I didn't save up enough yet plus I cldn't find friends to go with me @ such a short notice. Plus, only me among all my closer frenz is her only fan. haha =P Bt it's ok, I believe she wld come back again this yr! Next yr & even more frequent in the next few years. Chances wld always be there & I hope I wun miss the flight again the next time she's here. =P


I totally love Hebe in this outfit for the game she was an ambassador for!

Sexy lady! 我的女神!Wohoo! My heart races like a deer running for its life when I was watching the short video of their performance for the official launch of the game. You can watch it on S.H.E's omy blog.


An update of the cans I managed to collect.
Sailing, athletics, basketball, soccer, table tennis.
Hopefully, I can collect them all b4 they're off the supermkt shelves for good.
(I don't know how many designs there are though. haha =P)


B'fast is the most impt meal of the day!
Nth beats a heart-warming b'fast prepared or bought specially for u!
And this is the 爱心早餐 bought by my 6th wife, Vera!

I love my wives & I'm loved by them, I noe. haha =P

Though they always get jealous of each other or NEVER failed to try & make things diff for me all the time. Heez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!