旧爱 - TYL's 26th birthday @ Keppel Club Peony Jade!!

19th July 2009, Sun - We had a post b'day celebration for my 旧爱,TYL @ Keppel Club Peony Jade Restaurant. It was her 26th birthday. (Which I wondered if I rem wrongly, was it still her 16th b'day we're celebrating?)


Outside the restaurant.

The ladies was located in the restaurant & I paced up & down the whole place yet I can't find the gents. For once, I tot male patrons @ the restaurant need not use the restroom. =P It was outside, u need to walk down the corridor, turn right & turn left after a wall hiding the door to the gents! *faints*


My CL, YT was the photographer for the day.
She edited tis photo for us. NICE!
Happy B'day, my dear!


The porridge which I find quite nice even w/o my usual light soy sauce!


We definitely ate more than these, but we were too BUSY eating & have no time to take photos of the food. =P


Tanned 情夫 & fair skinned 情妇!
We're the ambassadors for Darlie!


Now for the ambassadors for cool shades! =)


yan dao & chio bu of 5G1U!!


How can we miss taking a group photo of those present rite?


With Justice Bao as their ambassador for char siew bao, how can it not sell?

Cyn left early for her work event & Rochelle's husband came to fetch her. So, after sending HX & YT home, I went for a movie date with my 旧爱!


The Haunting in Connecticut!

We have difficulties finding movie kakis for horror movies, so we went to watch this tgt! (^_^) No subtitles! ARGH! Bt, overall still quite understandable. The movie line at least far better than "Drag Me To Hell". The scary scenes really shocked me off my seat @ times. Bt it don't leave us thinking too much after the show, still quite ok lah. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!