Old Town & Ice Age with my 4 in LOVE!

Went out on a "DATE" with my love(s) on Fri night after work! It was a WONDERFUL outing & we agreed that we shall have more of these!! v(^_^)o


Ice Age 3 - Dawn of the Dinosaurs!
Had a GREAT time laughing out loud!
I always love to have friends whom I can lol with & nt care hw others look @ us.


Meet my 4 new loves!
I call them, "My Love!"


And Cynthia said, "We're the 4 in love."


Miao Chin & Shirleen aka Si Yun aka Xiao Yun!

Miao Chin's the quietest among them.
Xiao Yun's my hokkien & old songs KTV partner! Her voice is super ideal for singing old songs! =)


Cynthia & Miao Chin!

Cynthia's also my singing partner, the modern songs one. Those Fish, S.H.E, Angela's songs, etc. But her voice super high & pitchy! Of coz, also nice lah. Coz she's my 最爱 among my loves! Like I told her, I simply love seeing her irritated face when she said she's having goosebumps everytime I walked past her desk & said, "Hello, my love!"


The Edu ladies!

Last but not least. . .

Up next is Fathila! I'm nt a racist, u see.
I attract any female species. =P

She was saying she likes younger guys who are Virgos & Cynthia eyed me.
But anyway, Fathila was talking abt a guy she's seeing recently.
So, Fathila asked, "Why is she trying to match make us?"
And I replied, "I think coz she likes me lah."
Fathila said, "I think so too!"
And we both laughed out loud.


And this is Fathila making her Peace Sign!


Of coz not forgetting your friendly blog owner with his 招牌动作 - Thumbs Up for the Mr LQ & his 4 in LOVE's outing!

P/S: Must mention, the nice shirt I'm wearing is a gift from my buddy, Shuon when he went for holidays in HK!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!