The ones I'm loyal/devoted to!


adidas!
The only brand of sports shoes I have been buying & wearing since I was 16.


My 1st & forever idol - Eagle Pan since I was 12yrs old.


The woman I love most from the day I know how to love till forever. . .

Why this entry? To clarify things & also make myself feel better, perhaps.

Since Jan this year, I've been hearing MANY ppl said, "Ivan, you seemed to fall in love easily.", "Ivan, you changed targets very fast!" & etg else along that line.

I really cldn't believe this man. Coz many years back, I was hearing these instead, "Ivan, sometimes, it's not a good thing to be SO devoted.", "Ivan, when it's time to let go, you should just learn to do so.", etc.

If one person said it, I might just brush it off. BUT, so many ppl come telling me the same thing, it made me WONDER. These 2 thoughts came to me:-
1) Was it only ME, myself who thought I was devoted when in fact the rest of them were right that I am not?
2) Did I portrait the wrong traits to others which caused their misunderstandings?

So, I couldn't help it but asked an ex gf of mine today.
"Hey! Tell me honestly, do you think I'm devoted or I fall in love/change targets easily?"

Her answer make me feel much better.
"Actually, you are both. When you are after a girl, you would change target easily if after some time, you can't get her. Then you'll fall in love easily with another girl. But when you managed to make the girl your gf, you are very devoted to her."

Ah! Now, that makes more sense. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!