My Pooh Bear named Zen aka 泽颜!

When we were kids, Mum always buy soft toys in 3. She always claim that she's a very fair mother. Ok lah, most of the times she is. Though we know she tends 2b more bias twds me, I'm definitely not complaining on that. Heez =P

Slowly, I grew out of the softies stage & threw most of them away except those of sentimental value. BUT, some of those I TRIED to throw, my sisters wld pick them all back. So, it bc a mere transfer of ownership. wahaha *lol*

This time round, Mum bought the whole Pooh Family home! Coz her workplace was having some promotion on the jumbo soft toys. Tigger was of coz given to Qiqi & if you think Piglet was to me, u're wrong!! Coz Shannon took the Piglet & Mum said, "Pooh Bear is for Ivan!". I don't know y bt mb Mum thinks I look like Pooh.

The 1st Eeyore Mum bought was "taken" by some ppl & she was so upset. So being the nice kids, Qiqi asked me to go buy an Eeyore for Mum. I cldn't find it the same night she bought the other 3. The next day, I went to search for Eeyore & I managed to find it @ the 1st location I went to!! =)

Side note: CL, that's y I cldn't help u buy milk tea. So sorry! =P

Then, there was a SMALL problem. I was riding my bike & all alone after my suntanning session. Eeyore was TOO BIG 2b stuff into the box. Luckily, I brought a sling bag. Though it was nt big enuf to put Eeyore in it, I was able to use it to tie Eeyore to my back. I think the ppl on the road who saw me pillion riding Eeyore must have thought wat an interesting guy this is. wahaha *lol* Self-high!


Okay, this may seems abit childish.
But who cares?!
Mum bought this Pooh for me!!

She has "officially" given it to me 2nite. Hope I won't find Ah Pooh on the floor tml morning. (^_^) My Pooh Bear is named Zen aka 泽颜! Don't ask me y, the name just suddenly popped into my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!