1st day of school!!

Started my 1st day of school today! Was still excited & nervous abt it since last nite. =P

I took 2 modules this sem meaning 4 lessons a wk; Mon - Thur, 6.45 - 9.45pm. Yah, alot of ppl tell me it's VERY shagged. -_-"

Bt well, like I've said b4, I made the choice of 2 modules - 4 lessons a wk when I was so dejected in LOVE the other time. I thought I might as well get busy with studies than have my mind occupied by other stuff. (^_^)

However, I don't regret lah. Coz I wana finish up the course ASAP!!
Ivan's not someone who loves/likes to study; be it full time or part time.


My course materials!

The good news is the 2 modules I took this sem has 50 MCQs (2 marks ea) for exams & passing grade is 56marks. Bt I tried the mock qns today during tonight class & the BAD news is MCQs are SUPER DUPER tricky!!
Nvm, I shall practise more & read the qns with MORE care esp during EXAMS!! =P

Talking abt exams, my lecturer said exam dates are b/w 20/08/09 - 31/08/09. So, friends who wana book me for my b'day, pls book days after 31st Aug if u wana do advance booking now. =) If not, wait till my exam dates are announced/published!


Qiqi gave me a 开学红包!


I know you can't see the words. . .

So here they are:-
Right on top - 小虎神宫 (Qiqi's zodiac is Tiger & I bought her a 小羊神宫 candy + studies amulet when I went Taiwan the other time.)
Dear Bro Bear, Good Luck "Ang Pow" from the First Class Honours Girl. 祝您开学大吉,金榜题名!Have fun learning! =) =) Love, Little Princess

Dun worry, my Little Princess, Bro Bear wld jiayou & have fun learning de! Coz I have a humorous lecturer & most of my classmates are pretty ladies! 我可真有眼福!wahaha *lol* And the class has less than 5 guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!