Cuzzies' gathering!

Benjamin just came back from his 6 mths exchange program. So we had a gathering over lunch. SL & JF came out from M'sia specially for the gathering despite H1N1 spreading like wild fire! That's Ohana's spirit! Always so willing to travel the distance juz to spend time with each other. =P I LOVE THEM BIG TIME MAN!


My cousin, Xiong & I!
The bikers bro!


My one & only Jie!
I'm forever indebted to her.
She had been my emotional support all these while!


The cuzzies who still stay close tgt even as age catches up & lives started getting busy.


Tgt with Baby ZY @ 2nd aunt's hse!!


The YUMMY-LI-CIOUS cookies & cream ice-cream make by Jie!


I think I'm not v.tanned yet.
ZY's too fair! =P


ZY don't like hard chest.


And I think he definitely don't agree with us that he looks like 蜡笔小心!
Coz he started crying when Qi calls him 蜡笔.


His eyes are HUGH!


And he's definitely a hyper kid!


Hey! I know kung-fu!
Would u leave me alone to poo in peace?!

Alderic & Deron were not there. Alderic went for car lessons & Deron was down with fever. But boys, both of you were GREATLY missed! No worries, we shall arrange to meet up again SOON! =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!