BB Ping saves the day before bedtime!

Yes, my all time joy! I desperately needed to see the smile on her face to clear all my blues away. v(^_^)o She's my angel, my savior! She's getting SUPER hyper nowadays. That's gd though it means headache for Mummy Lyn. =P


旧爱 tried taking her photos, but she's more interested in looking @ my 情妇!


Den she "act shy"! wahaha *lol*
Well, she was blowing her nose actually.

This little fellow is gona be a big sister next Feb! Congrats to Mummy Lyn!!
I have my bet on a BB boy! But a gut feeling tells me, it might be twins. Have u gone for the scan? ^_~
Mummy Lyn said, "sherlina will be having a younger sibling to bully (hopefully she no longer will bully me by then)..."
I think she wld teach the little sibling & gang up to bully u! Beware, she's a smart girl! \(^_^)/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!