够可爱 - Sok May's 21st B'day!

4th October 2008 - We celebrated the 21st b'day of 够可爱淑媚!
Though Qi & I got the biggest shock of our life when we went to collect the b'day cake, we're glad the b'day girl like the cake & enjoyed her party.
From the photo below, you can see whip cream on top of the handbag.
Well, that's b'coz the cake got stuck to the box cover & came off when the Coffeebean staff open the box to show us the cake.
And that's the best the manager could do to salvage the cake.


It's still a beautiful cake though!
And it tastes just as GREAT!

2 timid mouse didn't dare to make any demand for some sort of compensation.
(If only Aunt Shannon or Miss Yap was there...)
Qi was too angry, she walked off.
I merely stand there & offer a silly smile saying, "It's ok."


Okay, now let's play the "Superhero" game to cool off the steam.


The b'day girl with her bball's team mates!


I think these are her MI's frenz.


And the secondary schoolmates.


Of course, not forgetting the KA Gang! v(^_^)o


We present her "b'day gift" to her!

It turns out 2b items for sabotaging her!

This was the best of all!
I hope Sok May's mama don't read blogs like my mum do.


Do you think the sabotage ends there?

We were merely holding the plates...

The real culprits!


Aunt Shannon try to make it up by helping Sok May to wash up.

I was too tired, I excused myself while the girls stayed on till 3am+.
Anyway, 小饭团 wish for 大脸妹 to stay this HAPPY always! (^_____^)
We sabo you coz we LOVE you lah!
(Actually, I'm paying back to you folks for my 21st!)
君子报仇十年不晚,何况是四年呢?
Wahaha *evil grins*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!