PK 天长地久之年度精华大战!

Having semi fulfilled my dreams earlier this month, I was looking fwd to another concert of hers.
Yes, my wish is so gona come true, she's coming back!
Together with the mature yet cute & witty lady who entertained us to the core @ their combined concert the previous time, Eagle Pan (潘美辰) would be back on Singapore Stage with Zhao Yong Hua (赵咏华).
Sales for tixs started yesterday; thanks to Serene for informing me.
A childhood dream waiting to come true can afford no chance 2b taken.
I rushed down to Jurong Point & bought my tickets.
I'd wanted to get the 1st row but Serene said our heads might be too strained.
So we got the 2nd row middle seats!
Serene & Catherine (飞行侠) who went ga-ga over Eagle Pan & keep hitting my back while repeating themselves, "她好帅!" would be attending this concert with me. =)
(I have got to wear extra clothes or put padding on my back this time.)

To many others, I'm mad.
I can see my dad saying the same thing if he's still here.
But no amt of words can explain to any1 how much I idolise Eagle Pan.
It's okay, you ppl just need to know I LOVE HER TO THE MAX! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!