1st visit to SDC!

Yes, it's my 1st visit to SDC!
Hey, Ivan! You work there, what do you mean by 1st time?
Well, coz I was not there for work.
I brought 3 kakis with me to truly explore the place! =)
It was the girls' 1st visit too.
Xiong went there once b4 with his camp mates.
How FUN was it?
Let the photos do the talking! (^^,)


At the shooting gallery - potential killers.
My dearest Jie got the highest score!
So dun mess ard with her.


1 of the highlight of the day - HSM3!
At the price of $3.50* each on a public holiday!
*Only for staff or if you have special membership; usual price - $7.00.


Next was the 3D show - Animal Adventure!


Of coz, must prove that we were there.
文玲群雄 到此一游。。。

Posing with the walls...

Do I need to touch up on my make up?


Pls bring me along.


What are they looking at?


Is he sending me a love sms?


Unleash your creativity!


Their RED city!


My Eagle's City in my fave YELLOW color!


Look! We're on TV!


SDC's icon - Little George!


Hand-in-hand as 1 united c'try, regardless of race!


Together, we live in peace in our humble HDBS!


And we dance in harmony!


With our future clubbing king!
He loves dancing & keep wanting us to carry him.
What a cute boy!

We left at 4pm+, coz Xiong still need to book in.
And so, the girls & I went home to bake!


I'm the mixture beating expert of the night!
We baked four & I beat 3 of the mixtures!
Coz Chn8 was showing the last episode for 叮当神探 when we're mixing the 4th one.


The finished product!
Isn't it nice? =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!