The 1982s!

On Sunday, I was out with the 1982s aunties ladies - my dearest Jie, Aeris & Grade A friend, Serene.
We went suntanning at Sentosa.
Left after an hour, coz the sun was too hot & there were no pretty bikini babes.

What do you do on a HOT SUNNY day?

Eat ice-cream of course!
Super duper yummy-li-cious!
(For those readers who have been following my blog for quite sometime, you might notice/realize/know that those food I described as super duper or yummy-li-cious really taste good!)

Next stop was Queensway Shopping Centre.
Private joke, "Hey you 2! One FINE day, I would be able to wear the police body shirt! Just you wait, ok?" =)


Filled our famished stomach with these food @ IKEA.
Jie said it's too much but we finished most of them except for the potatoes.

Then they went crazy at the children department!
Being the youngest & only cute guy around, I hafta sacrifice lah...

First, I was a bunny with 4 ears...


Next an ET from nowhere...


And they said this is a bear's mask...


2 hyper ladies make me posed for this.
And they said my surface area is bigger, need 2!


Jie said you wrapped a kid in this and carries them out.


Serene said, "You looked like a flasher!"

Coz it's still early, the ladies wana find somewhere to chill.
So I brought them to my current fave place - Dome @ Dempsey Hill.


Tried the Ice Mocha with Gelato this time, the Ice Chocolate with Gelato is nicer! =)


Serene finally get to taste their tiramisu.
She likes it but Jie & I don't.
The reason for 3 of us is the same, it has no rum taste.
Coz Jie & I are the alcoholics, so... Heez =P


Jie saw this on the menu & asked if we could share.
Though we were 80% full, we took on the sinful task with her. =)
Calamari with chips - not too bad but not the best I've tasted.


I think the waitress was too nervous seeing such a cute guy.
Her hands get shaky all over & the photo turns out blur.
wahaha *lol*
Yes, I heard you folks.
"BHB! Thick skin!"
Whatever you say, but I'm CUTE! =P

Then it's HOME SWEET HOME time after that.
Great outing, ladies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!