My fave kind of stuff!

We used to be called "Chicken Eaters".
Then we always eat chicken when we got tgt.
Be it KFC or fried chicken wings @ coffeeshop near our hse.
Sometimes, even went all the way to Chomp Chomp. =)

After afew years, we decided to upgrade ourselves.
Mainly also due to we found another common love!
YES, the ever sinful CHOCOLATE which we can never resist!

Nowadays, when we got tgt, we SINNED!
And our 3rd partner in crime is non other than my 旧爱,TYL!
Last Sat, at nearly 12am, the 3 of us were at Railmall CoffeeBean!
Look at what we had!


IT'S FATTENING!
But simply irresistable! =P

My other FAVE!
I was at Bugis Village the other day.
So I helped Xiong to buy stickers for his new bike.
And I bought for my helmet too! Heez =P


A dragon on the right!


A playboy on the left!


And my fave brand - adidas right in the middle!

Xiong & I are gona make our own team stickers.
First, we need to finalise on our team name.
Tentatively, he choose the word, 恕.
But I'm still trying to think of other names.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!