Farewell is inevitable...

So far, I'm still loving my job @ SDC though the work are slowly piling up.
Which means stress wld build up eventually too.
But I always believed that STRESSED is just DESSERTS spelled backwards.
What can be so tough about eating a piece of cake?
And best is if it's chocolate cheese cake! =)
My FAVE!
(My weakest point of defense too.)
I can give up on fast food, fried food, potato chips etc...
Forced myself to like vegetables...
BUT I can never give up on CHOCOLATES & CHEESECAKE!
Okay, out of point le.

Getting back to work & farewell, it's sad to know that colleagues you have build up rapport with are leaving.
One man's delicacy can be another man's poison.
So not everyone like the same type of workplace as well.
To each of their own, we can only wish each other all the best.
Most imptly is to keep in touch, yah?
As for me, I just hope to make this my final job & perhaps make a career out of it.
Things are moving slowly, but at least, it's steadily moving ahead. =)

It's a new week! v(^_^)o
Have fun folks!
Whenever you're stressed, remember to take a break, have a kit kat! =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!