The long weekends are here!


Club Sandwich.

Well, I always get tempted to eat what I saw on my friends' blogs.
Sy had club sandwich at Dome Cafe, which she posted on her blog.
So I decided to try the one at Army Museum, just opp SDC.
(Actually, we're just separated by a lake.)
Not too bad, but definitely don't give me the kick to try anor time.
When I get to my current fave hangout place, Dome @ Dempsey again, I shall try their club sandwich!


Chicken & mushroom spaghetti.

My colleague had this.
He said it's nice & filling too.


At Master Crab with the zhus!
(andrea & karen was absent though)

The food is quite nice & total bill came up to $121.10 for 7pax.
I think it's quite reasonable. =)
We had 铁板鹿肉,铁板豆腐,菠菜(spinach), crispy roll(some fried tofu skin or sth), a chili crab & a salted egg crab.
The crab with salted egg is really nice! \(^_^)/
真是店如其名,名副其实 Master Crab.
(Oh, the girl taking our orders is quite cute!)
wahaha *lol*
If u wana go try the food or simply see if u can bump into that cute girl, here's the add...

Master Crab Seafood Restaurant Pte Ltd
Blk 19 #01-229 Ghim Moh Road S270019
(erm, it's opp Ulu Pandan CC)
P/S: Shian, paiseh lah! I'm nt a westside person. And jy, I really tot I did peal prawns for u b4. I shall rem to do so the next time. =P



S.H.E's newly released MV for 安静了.
Enjoy & have a nice weekend! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!