Eagle Pan's latest album!

To let my dear readers better understand what I meant by same songs but different music arrangement Eagle Pan makes in her latest album "潘美辰 2008 全新重声大碟", I've uploaded a sample.
The original & re-recorded version of "拒绝溶化的冰".
Listen to it & you'll know what I mean. =)

A point to all:-
All along, alot of you have been getting songs from me. However, pls note that I would no longer send you folks the songs I ripped from the original CDs I bought.
For 1 very simple reason, if it's worth me buying, it would only means I truly appreciate & love the songs by those singers.
Please get those songs from other ppl or a better way, buy their CDs! Support originals.
My 2 dearest sisters, if you kope the songs from my PC, pls DO NOT send them to others too.
Appreciate your kind co-operation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!