Eagle Pan ROX!

I don't think anyone can truly understand how I felt last night @ Suntec Convention hall.
After 13 LONG years of waiting, she's here right before my eyes!
The familiar voice that has been accompanying me all these while went live into my ears!
She has not aged a single bit & has become even more handsome & cooler!
And she joked, "从小到大,都没有人说过我美。大家都说我好帅,但是蟋蟀的蟀。要不就说我好酷,裤子的裤。"


This is the only photo I managed to take b4 the staff came over to stop me.


Earlier this year, Serene went TW & got me this CD.
There's 1 new song in the album.
However, I didn't bear to open it.


So, she got me the Singapore version last night to thank me for bringing her to the BEST concert ever! =)
And tadah, now I can rip the new song, 《温柔的拒绝》into my PC & 陶醉 in her voice!


潘美辰 2008 全新重声大碟!
The Singapore & Taiwan versions!
The TW's one is still intact with its packaging. =)

Last night, I had the best throat exercise ever.
Singing along with her & shouting with the other fans!
Even my 2 female friends, 飞行侠 & Serene who went with me keep saying, "OMG! 她好帅!"
May Eagle Pan Mei Chen comes to Singapore & have her individual concert soon!

P/S: Oh! After ripping the new song, I realized Eagle Pan has re-recorded those classic songs of hers in this album. And it's done with a live band! Very different music arrangement; same old songs with a new sensation after you listen. =) Shiok!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!