Yummy-li-cious Dinner!

I have this craving for Fish & Chips when I was on the way home just now.
So, I went NTUC to get the ingredients!


Damage Done = $8.20.


The edge of the tempura fish is slightly dark but it's not char tao.
Dun haf the bitter taste, ok? =P
It's cod fish anyway & it's nice.
Not just because of the cook lah, but I think the fish itself is of gd quality de.
$4.03 for 2pcs sold in a box, nt v.ex lah hor?
Other western restaurant selling cheapest fish & chips @ $12, I think.


Tgt with the soup - Cream of Mushroom. =)
In case, anyone wonders where did the rest of the beijing cabbage went to.
I always share my cabbage with my babies! =P
One cabbage @ $0.70 is enough for 1 human + 17 hammies!
haha v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!