Ivan's Singapore Maggi Mee!


Ivan's Singapore Maggi Mee!

Who needs to pay a couple of bucks to eat Maggi Mee @ HK restaurant?
When U can have ur own style of Maggi Mee @ home!
Plus, u can add any side dishes to it! =)
Anyway, TYL said she's waiting for me to open a HK restaurant.
Coz she said, so far in Sg, none of the HK restaurant she went to can satisfy her craving.
Mb I shld start from cooking Maggi Mee!
But like what I've told her, wait afew more years till I try the authentic HK food in HK itself!
I need to eat the food myself to be able to cook it.
Just like hw I brew/mix my 1st glass of yuan yang after drinking it just once. =)
Heez =P Abit hao lian here..
But the main point is, wait for my Eagle's Cafe, ok? ^_~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!