Weekend Great Food!

Our wonderful Jie decided to cook us a Jap Feast!
So we gathered @ 2nd aunt's hse yest...


Jap Feast 1st cook with chawanmushi!


Jap Feast 2nd cook preparing the fried tofu!


Watch the experts @ work!


夫妻党!

Our Jap Feast!

Beef with potato, carrot & onion!
This was great!
To the extend of having buddhists eating them @ the risk of being punished by Buddha.
Well, as 济公 said, "佛祖坐心中,酒肉穿肠过。"


Unagi!
My request! Yummy-licious!


Mussels boiled in Hoe Garden!
I think zhuying would love this.
Anyway, I gave it a miss.
I just don't like shells type of food. =P


This replaced my Miso Soup I was looking forward to.
But it tastes nice as well, sweet sweet de!


Fried Tofu!


Aren't you readers salivating just by looking?


The Ape Gang with our dearest Chef!

And my Grade A friend is so kind to give me a treat @ Pizza Hut today!
(She said I must blog abt this, so here it is. haha =P)


The appetizer - mushroom soup!


Her must have spicy drumlets!


Breadstix - which she said nth special leh.


And my must have garlic bread!


Only 1/2 the pizza is shown here...
Coz the 2 hungry ghosts ate till 1/2-way & realized we didn't take a photo of it!


Warm chocolate cake with ice-cream!

Though we were quite full after dinner, we decided to chill out @ Mac after walking around CWP for a while.


How can I give my fave Hot Chocolate a miss?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!