Bukit Timah Nature Reserve!

Serene said she wanted to go somewhere near to nature.
So last Sat, we went to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve!
It's my 1st time there. =)
Quite a nice experience I would say.


The sua kus!


Know who greeted us when we first reached?

My friends!

I got excited & took photos non-stop.
Yes, I just can't resist monkeys!
Esp when I'm at the Zoo, I can stay @ primates kingdom for hours!

He posed for me! =)


This cheeky fellow just stolen some food from the dustbin.


See the baby monkey clinging to its mum?
So cute! (^_^)


You'll get fined $500 for feeding the monkeys.

Rules to note.

Rule No. 1
Do not pick, break or remove anything from the Nature Reserves.


Rule No. 2
Silence is Golden!
This is very impt, coz it's irritating to have a grp of ppl making a whole hell of noise!
When all u want is to enjoy peace in the nice nature environment.
The unlucky us bumped into 2 such groups!
Irritants! *argh*


Snakes!
What do you think?
It's a forest mah.
We didn't spot any though. =)


We did see a purple butterfly!
It's beautiful!
But it's too fast for our camera. =(

The other signs we spotted.







Opposite this sign, we saw a live example.


*tadah*


They have huts for you to rest in!
Kruing Hut is just one of them.


At the Rock Path.



Spider in its web hanging in mid air! =)


Someone said this is lingzhi.
I have no idea...


See the bent/curved branch?


I find these little plants quite nice. =)


And I nearly step on this centipede!
Too small for me to notice le. =P


Little Mushrooms!


I told Serene, "Look! Rambutans!"
And she believed me... -_-"


Nice yellow flowers.


Then she asked me to take this, saying it's nicer.

Next we went KAP McDonalds!

To have my long awaited McGriddles! =D


Simply heavenly!

I have heard alot of comments from people but yet to try it myself.
Maybe, not many ppl like it.
To me, it tastes great! =)
Try it yourself, coz diff ppl has diff taste preferences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!