Spoilt for choices!

Some of you may have know I'll be getting my bike in June...
As for the reason behind it all, it's not important.
No point saying too much anymore...
Anyway, here are the bikes I'm looking at!


Yamaha Spark 135


Honda Wave 125
Similar to Yamaha Spark 135 in some ways & more popular among Singaporeans.
But I still prefer the Spark's design,
though most ppl especially gers wun be able to see the difference b/w these 2 bikes.


Phantom TA200
This was already 1 of my choice when I was buying my 1st bike afew years back.
End up bought a Yamaha RXZ back then.
I'm still very onto Phantom though.
But, I think no one sells it anymore.
I'll need to get a 2nd hand if I'm really getting this.


Bajaj Pulsar 180
I've seen this bike alot of times too.
Thought it looks cool, then my cousin, Xiong's considering it..
So I went to check out the forums, a 15litre full tank can travel up to ard 900km @ 90km/hr.
Which means 60km/l, that's v.fuel economy!
As fuel prices rise, of coz fuel economy must be 1 of the factors to look at. =)
But this babe weighs 143kg!
It's so much heavier than my initially decided Sparks @ 97kg!

Well, nvm, I still have ard 2 mths to decide.
Shall slowly do my research 1st..
Coz it's gona be my 2nd wife leh, u dun anyhow pick a wife, don't you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!