The Gifts!

Sy just came back from Shanghai recently...
Sy, Shian & me met up for lunch @ Cine LJS & I got this from her!


Olympics Keychain!

She said, she think she heard ppl mentioned that I want that..
But, I have no idea that I even want that? =P
It's cute lah, thanks pal! (^^,)


The overdued gift!
(ROM Date: 19th Jan 2008; met up date: 29th Mar 2008)


ROM gift for Cath & Bryan!

Well, true friends stay as close no matter how seldom you meet.
That's very true for 飞行侠 & me, 独行侠!
This girl is so busy that even a meet up was so last minute!
I msged her @ 5pm+ if she wana meet 8-9pm @ JB.
She called me @ 10pm & asked where am I.
Then, I made my way to JB.
Just for a short & simple catch up with her & her fiance, Bryan.
They brought me to a bubble tea shop named, "New Evolution"(I think).
Quite a nice chill out place, but wld be better if there's a non-smoking area!

To all my friends, we may not even see each other once a year for some.
However, I kept you folks close to my heart. ("v")
Once a friend, always a friend, ok?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!