Yes933 最具代表性的 25 位歌手

Make your choice of the 25 singers who you feel are representative of good music!
I don't think there's a prize, but for the fun of it, vote now!
http://www.yes933.sg/potp2008/

In case anyone is interested to know my choices.

1) 潘美辰 (When I first saw this list, I search for her name immediately!)
2) S.H.E (Of coz must support my Hebe)
3) F.I.R (Not forgetting my Faye either)
4) 孙燕姿 (Our local talent)
5) 梁静茹 (Her songs acc me through my heartbreak days.)
6) 杨丞琳 (The dearest '口爱教主'!)
7) 郑秀文 (Diva of all Divas!!)
8) 萧亚轩 (Fast or slow songs, I love them all!)
9) 蔡依林 (I used to dislike her, but now, things are different & I love her slow songs!)
10) 陈洁仪 (Still a fave among alot of Singaporeans.)
11) 许美静 (Personal affairs aside, she's still a good singer.)
12) 周华健 (He's famous for forgetting lyrics @ live performance, but his songs still rock!)
13) 刘德华 (Even till now, he's capturing so many women's hearts!)
14) 林俊杰 (Can't miss him for local singer either, right?)
15) 小虎队 (Their songs are part & parcel of our schooling life...)
16) Tank (He got so popular after that 专署天使)
17) 陈庆祥 (I choose him, coz he make a great hit with his 对面的女孩看过来)
18) F4 (Who else has created an even bigger hu ha than them?)
19) Energy (Though alot of changes in band members, they're still going strong.)
20) 飞轮海 (You just can't deny that they are v.popular now.)
21) 曹格 (His power vocal is something you can't missed.)
22) 郭富城 (People of my era won't forget his 对你爱不完 handsign, right?)
23) 周杰伦 (Do I need to say more?)
24) 潘安邦 (I went for 1 of his live performance, it was great!)
25) 光良/王力宏 (I can't rem which one I picked.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!