Dance of the Dragon Premiere...

As blogged earlier, I've won 4 tixs to this movie.
Well, I know not if the 3 persons who went with me is considered lucky or not.
I was told to express my honest views on this show.
Well, I strongly believe no movies are bad shows.
It's just a matter of whether we know how to appreciate it.
Sad to say, if not for Fann Wong, I wouldn't even consider watching this show.
I wouldn't say it's a bad show, just that it's not my cup of tea kind of show.
Too artistic for a not artistic me. =P
So, if anyone is considering watching it...
I would advise that either you love Fann Wong like I do or you love ballroom dancing.
Or else, don't even think about it.
The only consolation is I got to see Fann Wong in person @ less than a metre away. (^_^)

And my fave line in the movie is...
"It's not about winning, it's who you become when you try."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!