Forbidden Kingdom!


功夫之王

It was a highly anticipated show by many.
Me too was looking forward to this movie.
I've got more than I expected.
2 actors who are famous for their kungfu shows finally get to appear in the same blockbuster.
Who wouldn't be excited about that?
BUT, other than enjoying the fighting scenes & those jokes cracked.
One can't neglect the appearance of Golden Sparrow acted by Crystal Liu Yi Fei.
I've heard that she's quite young.
She certainly looks young too.
However, I didn't expect her 2b that young!
I came home to search on her.
She's a Virgo Rabbit!
Coz her birth date is on 25 Aug 1987.
Don't go Yahoo-ing/Google-ing to see how she looks like.
Reason being, I've tried.
There are no doubt lots of photos of hers.
But it doesn't do justice to the Golden Sparrow in the movie.
Those photos in the internet were taken when she was even younger.
Her face was so much rounder & doesn't have the charm she's having now.
So, go on & catch this movie.
You won't be disappointed! =)

The line I loved in this movie:-
Abbot - "We'll send a walking monk to get it."
Jackie Chan(drunken immortal) - "Don't you have a running one?"
I laughed till Serene hafta cover up my mouth.
Can't stop siaz. v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!