Yaya's 20th B'day!

I was at a Sadako's party yesterday!

Here's the proof!


Ok, for a proper take...

The setting...
Aren't you reminded of a McDonald's party?

My set of labelled cutlery & goodies bag!


Happy B'day Yaya!

Tadah! The b'day cake from Secret Recipe!

With real bananas!

My share!

Yaya & I ate our bears!
So they can't go for bears' gathering...
*sad* =(

Presents Giving Time!

See, a pair of sunglasses!
Yes, but what else is inside?

Oh, a pink female boxers!


And a dress for XY!


Okoyaki - I super duper love this!

Showing off their name tags happily!

The food lovers!

This is super duper ultra spicy!
I'm not the only one who said this!


Say Cheeze!

And then CAKES!

Come, let's take 1 more photo...


Fave of the night!
Chocolate Fondue!
Oh-La-La!
Yummy-li-cious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!