Christmas Eve'07

It's a simple Christmas Eve for me this year.
Perhaps the simliest after so many years...
No countdown, no loud music, no big groups, etc...
Just Dear & me...


What's Christmas w/o Christmas lights, right?


Simple dinner @ Marina Square Rocky Master!
The food is nice, but the location is not v.gd...
Mb that explains the miserable few guests?
But it means more privacy for those few who were there... =)
(To take act cute/silly photos like above)


Biscuits from Techno Aunt Shannon!
Piglet is for dear dear & pooh with tigger is for me!


Raffaello Chocolate from my Finance colleagues!
Haven't tried yet... =P
Whether you folks are having a big Christmas celebration or a simple one, even if you're just staying at home to chill & relax, I hope you have a great Christmas this year! May it be Merry!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!