The Mini Catchup

Anyway, Karen, Sy & I spiritually visited Central for Andrea. Coz she said she has never been there before, so we arranged to meet there for dinner. BUT someone flew me plane AGAIN. We went to this Jap Restaurant named Kyomomoyama simply b'coz the name seems cute.


The menu looks not too bad either...


At least the Salmon Sashimi is fresh! =)
But the wasabi looks like a ball of green shit.
Actually, it's quite cute lah.


We ordered Unagi Don each.



Tadah!
Alright loh, not very nice, still edible lah...
They don't give spoons de...
So we asked for one each... =)

Then being the very good friends we are, we visited Wine Bos for Andrea too! She has wanted to try the cheese there. However, we were just too full & even Sy didn't get to eat the mussels that she wanted.


The ambiance there was quite good.
However, just like Karen, I don't quite know how to appreciate wine.
Beers next time, yah? =)


If you look close enough, you can see the candle, a bottle of plain water & Karen's red wine.

Had some "secret talks" about "Cause nobody else asked." Love times like this when we hang out & chat. They felt that I was disturbing them with my crap & they turn ungrateful to such a nice friend like me, the both of them decided to call me "Stranger". Never mind, even if I'm a stranger, I'm "The Perfect Stranger".

Time goes by, we grow old. Friendship never get lost. We may not get to meet up as often as we wish to, I hold you folks close to my heart. Sy, I have not forget about our youngest friend. Catch up when he's back too, I've not seen him in a long while! Just don't put yourself into strangling danger! ~_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!