天下无不散之宴席

天下无不散之宴席 - I learnt this sentence when I was in primary school. I could never understand the real meaning of it or should I say I never expect it to be real for me. For those who have no idea what it means, it literally means there's no dinner with no end. Exact meaning is all things if not many things have an end.

Most of the times, it relates to human relationship. As one gets older & the social circle widens, you tend to have less time for your friends. Old & new alike, as you have more commitments tied to yourself. Everyone has different schedules & they crashed. It's hard to meet up with one another, even harder to organize a gathering for a big group of people.

Quote what Andy Lau said in a recent report, "你对人好,别人未必对你好。" Well, it's true to a certain extent ba. Just like a couple, to the gf, the bf may be her top priority. However, to the bf, it may be his career, his family or his friends.

Quote what my small aunt said too, "有心,什么都能办到。" Again, I think it's true to a certain extent too. =) To each of his own.

My dear friends out there, I'm dying for a meet up!!

Btw, if you're in the list below, please tune in to FM 93.3 on 18th Dec 2007, Tuesday from 9 - 11pm.
1) 飞行侠
2) 5G1U
3) Chicken Eater
4) RSS - TXY, Fabien, XXL, SV, Eileen
5) zhus (B Group)
6) KA Gang
7) D.B.S
*Kindly set a reminder in your HP!*
Make full use of modern technology! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!