Day out with dearest Cousins!

Was out for a gathering with my dearest cousins! Great one! Enjoyed ourselves with cousins, us & we! Heez =P

First, it was dinner @ Shokudo - a Japanese Restaurant that sells pizza & pasta! Food was not too bad and my dinner kakis were fantastic!

Presenting the girls!

And the guys!


Happy People with the nice food!

Our nice Jie who forked out the balance after we paid $10 each! =)

The blog-owner who's ever so crazy advertising his blog!

My bear cousin!

The cousin who's forever saying that he's handsome & call himself King!

The talk-non-stop cousin!

Look! We're happy with our masterpiece!

She wasn't very happy with our gift for her... =(

This is the Ele-Pig we drew for her!
It's cute, isn't it?
猪大婶,我们可是很用心一人一笔画出来的!
(Aunty Piggy, we combined alot of efforts in drawing this for you!)
价值不菲!(It's priceless!)

Next, we went to Rocky Master @ MS!

It's Bear Cousin's wkplace & we totally treat it as our own home.
Anyway, it's a nice chill out place!
Or maybe it's the company you are with? =)

My one & only Jie!

They said, "Wow! You can actually sit that way in the couch!"
Hidden meaning: "The couch is small, yet you can squeeze that way!"

My devil brew!
It's actually Rocky Master's house brewed coffee...
V.bitter, great to perk you up on a lazy Monday morning...
Or you need to stay up late for OT or to revise for your exams!

They make me pose that way...
Always bully me, say I'm becoming more like Uncle...

Sis Qi!

Sis Yu!

Cousin Xiong!

Cousin Jun Fu!

Cousin A-wei!


Sadako made her way to Rocky Master @ around 9pm+...

We got so scared & decided to leave for home...

Oh, before we left...
I spotted my fave!
Painted postbox near MS!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!